Sunday, March 16, 2014

Animal Abuse

How important are animals really?

I will answer that question for you. Animals are as just as important as us! Lately I have been watching a show called Animal cops. It shows just how badly we treat animals! I was so horrified when I saw just how many animals are not only beaten but left behind to suffer. I have always had a passion for animals of all kind! I have lots of animals myself! I would love if everyone who reads this would please donate money to the SPCA. They need it very much. I just made a donation today and felt great after! Even if you don't have the money to donate please keep them in your prayers! Just $5 could help a poor animal in need! We owe it to them! I hope this chances the you look at animals forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment